Please state your Grade Point Average in undergraduate study and Master study (if applicable) in your CV.
2. Personal statement. All students should submit a personal statement.Doctoral degree program applicants also need to submit a brief introduction of their research experience.
3. Degree certificate. Master's degree program applicants should submit a bachelor’s degree certificate. Doctoral degree program applicants should submit both master’s and bachelor’s degree certificates.(*Some specific doctoral degree programs require applicants to submit the bachelor’s degree or above.) Applicant who is unable to graduate before the application deadline must provide the pre-graduation certificate of his/her current academic institute. In this case, the degree certificate shall be submitted before July 31,2019.（Click here for Specific doctoral degree programs）
4. Academic transcript. Master’s degree program applicants should submit the academic transcript of undergraduate study. Doctoral degree program applicants should submit academic transcripts of both graduate and undergraduate studies. (*Some specific doctoral degree programs require applicants to submit academic transcripts of undergraduate study or above.)
5. HSK certificate and score report for programs offered in Chinese (if applicable).
6. Two academic recommendation lettersfrom scholars who have the title of associate professor or higher, or senior professionals in a related academic field. Please follow the instructions on the online system for submission of online recommendation letters or upload the recommendation letters signed by references .
7. Passport personal information page (personal and ordinary passport). (According to Article 3 of the Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China, any individual who was a Chinese national and then acquired a foreign nationality shall provide a Certificate of Cancellation of Chinese Household registration.)· Note：Use the online application to apply. The online application offers tools for collecting and submitting the documents and information required for application. You may provide copies or evidence of core publications (conference/journal papers) or other academic achievements, and evidence of awards/significant actions/accomplishments relevant to scientific and technological activities both in and out of school, if applicable and upload the files to the application system as supplemental documents.