1. Yang Tan, Yang Li* and Shao-lun Huang. OTCE: A Transferability Metric for Cross-Domain Cross-Task Representations. In Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 15779-15788. 2021.
2. Yang Jingyun, Jie Hu, Yicong Li, Heng Liu*, Yang Li*. Joint PVL Detection and Manual Ability Classification Using Semi-supervised Multi-task Learning. In Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention - MICCAI 2021. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12907. Springer, 2021
3. Yajie Bao#; Yang Li#; Shao-Lun Huang*; Lin Zhang; Lizhong Zheng; Amir Zamir; Leonidas Guibas. An Information-Theoretic Metric of Transferability for Task Transfer Learning, 26th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2019), Taipei, Taiwan, Sept 22-29, 2019
4. Jing Lian, Yang Li, Weixi Gu, Shao-Lun Huang, and Lin Zhang. Joint mobility pattern mining with urban region partitions. In Proceedings of the 15th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services, pp. 362-371. 2018. （Best paper reward）
5. Yang Li, Dimitrios Gunopulos, Cewu Lu, and Leonidas Guibas*. Urban travel time prediction using a small number of GPS floating cars. In Proceedings of the 25th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems, pp. 1-10. 2017.