August 31 2018
At the beginning of the first semester of residency, students must select, in consultation with advisor(s), one educational concentration within the students’ discipline as the major educational focus before submitting the plan of study.Each concentration is a combination of an interdisciplineary discipline and a research track. There are 3 interdisciplinary disciplines representing the 3 centers. Each discipline has 3 concentrations, which are based on the following 3 tracks of research foundation:
1) Track 1: Physics and Chemistry
2) Track 2: Mathematics and Data
3) Track 3: Life Sciences
These three tracks cover the technical domains of all laboratories. Currently, these three tracks include the following labs, respectively.
1. （Track 1）Physics-Chemistry: 1a, 1b, 1f, 2a, 2b
2. （Track 2）Math-Data: 1c, 1d, 1e, 2c, 2d, 2e, 2f
3. （Track 3）Life-Sciences: 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d, 3e, 3f
You can select your educational concentration according to the above explanation and the program design.